My Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Construction Litigation, Contract Law & Administrative Law
Committed to providing you with reliable service
At Hatler Law PLLC, I advocate for clients in Construction Litigation, Contract Law and Administrative Law cases. Based in Pensacola, I am familiar with the courts throughout all of Florida. I draw on my skill and experience to help you resolve your legal problem, and no matter what your case involves, I am focused on a successful result. Please read my profile to learn more about my professional background.
Knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
Hatler Law PLLC has a thorough understanding of Florida law. I work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Construction Litigation: When you are renovating your home or business, complications often arise. I handle all aspects of construction litigation involving homeowners associations, businesses, general contractors, subcontractors, developers, lenders and more.
- Contract Law: For your business to succeed, it is essential that you are represented by a knowledgeable contract law attorney. I can guide you through the negotiation, drafting and review of contracts. I also handle breach of contract cases.
- Administrative Law: When you face an administrative hearing, you need the assistance of a skilled attorney who has experience with the specific agency involved. I have extensive knowledge in all aspects of both federal and Florida state administrative law.
- Civil Litigation: A legal dispute can greatly affect both your business and personal life. I am a civil litigation attorney who uses litigation, arbitration and mediation to help businesses, families and individuals resolve their disputes.
- Mediation: If litigation is not right for you, mediation may be a better option. I am an experienced mediator who helps businesses and individuals resolve their legal disputes amicably. Mediation gives you more control over the legal process, usually producing quicker results than going to trial.
- Land Use and Zoning Law: I represent both residential and commercial real estate clients in zoning law matters before planning boards, zoning boards and other governmental agencies. I have the knowledge and skills necessary to help you through the complex land use and zoning law process.
- Mechanic’s Lien: A mechanic’s lien is a legal hold against your property by anyone who improves it through services or supplies. I handle cases involving mechanic’s liens as well as other real estate litigation involving foreclosure, title challenges, priority of repayment and more.
When you retain the services of Hatler Law PLLC, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact a reputable Pensacola law firm today
Hatler Law PLLC sees your case through from start to finish. Let me work with you to address your legal concerns. My offices are conveniently located in Pensacola. Call the firm at 850-378-2458 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.